Dornier Technology Technical Training is a provider of technical training for the aviation industry. Based in Clarkfield, Pampanga, DTTT is certified by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines as an Approved Training Organization.
DTTT offers technical courses from basic maintenance to complete type training programs – all are taught by fully certified and widely recognized industry professionals.
We also offer specialized training programs of general interest for technical as well as personnel from Engineering and Planning to Quality system.
DTTT provides training on narrow body aircraft such as A320 Family, B737NG, B737-300/400/500, B737-200, CRJ-100/200 as well as turboprop aircraft such as ATR 42/72-500 and DO 328. We also provide training on small aircraft such as Cessna 152 and Cessna 172.
The extensive and well-established infrastructure of DTTT enables us to offer not only classroom training, professional field trips and practice in hangars but also exceptionally attractive package deals meeting our clients’ individual needs.
Dornier Technology Technical Training is represented by a highly experienced team that will provide you a broad selection of programs and a high quality customer service to exceed your expectations. Our team consists of professional instructors and trainers. Whether you are looking for basic maintenance training, aircraft type training or specialized training, we put together our best team to have the best results for both sides.
Basic Maintenance Training
1. Maintenance Training Program (MTP)
Aviation Technical Training
1. Hazardous Material Awareness Familiarization Course
2. Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Awareness Course
3. Suspected Unapproved Parts ( SUP) Awareness Course
4. Required Inspection Item (RII) Familiarization Course
5. Minimum Equipment List (MEL) Familiarization
6. Reduced Vertical Separation Minima (RVSM) Familiarization
7. Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Familiarization Course
1. Philippine Civil Aviation Regulation ( PCAR) Indoctrination Course
2. Safety Management Course
3. Human Factors Initial/Refresher Course
4. Quality Management System
Specialized Aviation Training
1. Battery Equipment Maintenance Qualification Course
2. Wheels And Brakes Assembly Course
3. Non- Destructive Testing Course
A. Eddy Current
B. Surface Method
4. APU Line Maintenance Course
A. Allied Signal 131-9A
B. APS 3200
5. CFM56 Engine Course
6. Engine Differences Course (CFM56 VS. IAE)
7. Basic Inspectors Course
8. Engine Borescope Inspection Course (CFM56/V2500)
9. Garmin G1000 System Maintenance Course
10. Electrical Wiring Interconnect System (EWIS)
11. Fuel Tank Safety
Aircraft Type Training
(General Familiarization, Initial Type Training, Refresher, Engine Run Up)
6. ATR 42/72-500
7. Dornier DO 328
8. Cessna 172 Series
9. Cessna 152
CERTIFICATES AND APPROVAL
Dornier Technology Technical Training is certified by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) as an Approved Training organization (ATO) Certificate No: 2015-03 for the performance of courses for basic, aircraft type and specialized training as well as customized training programs to the individual client requirement.